Cucumber Dill Dip Mix - 5lb
The light taste of fresh cucumber seasoned with dill is what makes this refreshing dip great on chips, crackers and especially vegetables. This classic dip can be prepared in minutes for your use at your next party or picnic or to keep in your refrigerator for use on fresh vegetables and chips. You can even use this creamy dip as a sandwich spread!
Ing: Dextrose,onion,sea salt (with,magnesium carbonate),citric acid,garlic,salt (salt,garlic,calcium stearate),dill,weed,silicon dioxide,parsley.
**Packaged in a facility that also processes,products containing: peanuts,tree nuts,soybeans,milk,egg,fish,crustaceans,shellfish and wheat ingredients
Product information/materials may change
Refer to the package or call for updates.
|Serving Size 2 Tbsp. (30g) (prepared)|
|Servings per Container Varied
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories 80||Calories from Fat 30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 2g||11 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 10mg||4 %|
|Sodium 310mg||13 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 10g||3 %|
|Fiber 0g||0 %|
|Vitamin A 4%||Vitamin C 0%|
|Calcium 4%||Iron 2%|
- 8 oz. Sour Cream
- 1/4 cup Cucumber Dill Dip Mix
- Instructions: Mix together well
- for 15 or more minutes. Serve.
- Sour Cream & Dill Cucumber Salad
- 3 large cucumbers & 1 onion sliced thin
- 1/2 c. Mayonaise 1/2 c. Sour Cream
- 1/2 c. Mix 1/4 c. apple cider vinegar
- Blend all dressing ingredients together.
- Fold in cucumbers and refrigerate 1 hour.
- Product information/materials may change.
- Refer to the package or call for updates.
DISCLAIMER: Pumpkin Seed Bulk Food Co. will not be responsible for any damage to products or packaging which occur in shipping. In addition, Pumpkin Seed Bulk Food Co. will not be responsible for product damage as a result of hot or freezing temperatures. Buyer must use his/her discretion when ordering products that could melt or be compromised by freezing such as jar goods.
All orders are special ordered an may take up to 16 days to be received.
« Back to Products