Couscous W/ Chives & Saffron - 12/9.5oz
Don't let this dish fool you! Couscous may look like rice, but is actually made from coarsely ground semolina pasta. This quick cooking pasta is seasoned with chives and saffron, making it a delicious side dish or a savory addition to your favorite casserole recipes. Instead of noodles or rice, serve up couscous!
Ing: CousCous (durum wheat semolina),soybean/vegetable oil,chicken broth/,seasoning (salt,sweetener (sugar and/or,dextrose and/or sorbitol)),hydrolyzed corn,protein,natural flavor (autolyzed yeast,extract,sugar,whey,lactic acid),chicken,fat,disodium inosinate & disodium guanylate,dried chicken (natural flavor)),parsley,turmeric color,onion & celery & garlic,powders),onions,carrots,garlic,chives,butter flavor (maltodextrin,salt,natural,flavors,buttermilk solids,cornstarch,soybean oil,paprika & turmeric extracts),garlic,black pepper,saffron.
**Contains: Wheat,Milk and Soy Ingredients.
**Packaged in a facility that also processes,products containing: peanuts,tree nuts,soybeans,milk,egg,fish,crustaceans,shellfish and wheat ingredients
Product information/materials may change
Refer to the package or call for updates.
|Serving Size 1/3 cup (dry) (45g)|
|Servings per Container Varied
|Amount per Serving|
|Calories 170||Calories from Fat 30|
|% Daily Value*|
|Total Fat 3.5g||5 %|
|Saturated Fat 0g||2 %|
|Trans Fat 0g|
|Cholesterol 0mg||0 %|
|Sodium 730mg||31 %|
|Total Carbohydrate 30g||10 %|
|Fiber 2g||6 %|
|Vitamin A 25%||Vitamin C 4%|
|Calcium 2%||Iron 4%|
- 1-1/2 cups CousCous mix (dry)
- 2 cups water
- Stovetop: Bring water to a boil in a heavy
- saucepan. Add CousCous mix
- cover and
- remove from heat. Let set for 8-10 minutes
- covered. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Microwave: In a large microwaveable bowl
- bring water to a boil (2-3 minutes). Add
- CousCous mix and cover
- let stand for 8-10
- minutes. Fluff with a fork and serve.
- Serving suggestions: Any cooked diced meats
- or fish can be added
- as well as raw or stir
- fried vegetables. A CousCous salad can be
- made with the leftover cooked CousCous
- olive oil and your favorite vegetables
- sliced black
- Product information/materials may change.
- Refer to the package or call for updates.
DISCLAIMER: Pumpkin Seed Bulk Food Co. will not be responsible for any damage to products or packaging which occur in shipping. In addition, Pumpkin Seed Bulk Food Co. will not be responsible for product damage as a result of hot or freezing temperatures. Buyer must use his/her discretion when ordering products that could melt or be compromised by freezing such as jar goods.
All orders are special ordered an may take up to 16 days to be received.
« Back to Products